To complete your English experience, stay with one of our welcoming families and immerse yourself in the culture of England. Enjoy the company of an English family and practice your English during your down time at home.We offer a wide range of exceptional host families in zones 2-5. All ofour host families are close to public transport links and offer a high standard of comfortable accommodation.
- Host families are located throughout London, we accommodate groups within the same zone and close to each other. Zone 4 and 5 usually offer more spacious accommodation in a more rural area. The London transport system is very convenient and quick
- More information on London’s transport system can be found at tfl.gov.uk
- Our homestays are private homes, carefully selected and checked to provide a high- quality experience. Family life is informal and there is plenty of opportunity to practice English with your friendly “English” family and possibly, other international students staying in the same homestay. You will have access to your bedroom and all living spaces and will have a continental breakfast and evening meal every day.
- All our hosts receive regular personal visits from one of our accommodation officers, who are trained in home inspections, to guarantee they meet UK and British Council standards.
- After booking, you will be provided with the details of your host family and can make contact before you arrive to confirm your arrival time.
What you can Expect from your Host Family
- Hosts will provide accommodation and meals as booked.
- Rooms will be cleaned and fresh towels provided once a week.
- A key will be provided, for students over 18 years of age.
- Hosts will offer advice and help to ensure you get the most from your stay.
- We try to match student’s needs and requirements closely to a suitable family.
- Language students will not be placed with students from their own country unless requested.
- A maximum of 4 students can be accommodated in a host family.
- Our junior students are placed in specially selected families who have undergone all the required safety checks. They are not allowed out in the evening on their own and are not allowed a key. Further information can be arranged during the booking process.
Residential Group Accommodation
Our residential group accommodation is available in Colindale, Willesden and Camden. Our prices can be provided upon enquiry.
Single Airport transfers are available and can be booked prior to arrival.
St Pancras £75.00
Groups-price on application.